Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $600 million versus the consensus estimate of $593.34 million.
Subscription revenue from Infrastructure-related offerings for the quarter was $427 million, an increase of 18% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 17% measured in constant currency. Subscription revenue from Application development-related and other emerging technologies offerings for the quarter was $104 million, an increase of 33% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 32% measured in constant currency.
Red Hat sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.34, versus the consensus of $0.57. Red Hat sees Q3 2017 revenue of $613-623 million, versus the consensus of $615.2 million.
Red Hat sees FY2017 EPS of $2.23-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.21. Red Hat sees FY2017 revenue of $2.415-2.435 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Red Hat (RHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!