Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $600 million versus the consensus estimate of $593.34 million.
Subscription revenue from Infrastructure-related offerings for the quarter was $427 million, an increase of 18% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 17% measured in constant currency. Subscription revenue from Application development-related and other emerging technologies offerings for the quarter was $104 million, an increase of 33% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 32% measured in constant currency.
Red Hat sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.34, versus the consensus of $0.57. Red Hat sees Q3 2017 revenue of $613-623 million, versus the consensus of $615.2 million.
Red Hat sees FY2017 EPS of $2.23-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.21. Red Hat sees FY2017 revenue of $2.415-2.435 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Red Hat (RHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!