Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $600 million versus the consensus estimate of $593.34 million.
Subscription revenue from Infrastructure-related offerings for the quarter was $427 million, an increase of 18% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 17% measured in constant currency. Subscription revenue from Application development-related and other emerging technologies offerings for the quarter was $104 million, an increase of 33% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 32% measured in constant currency.
Red Hat sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.34, versus the consensus of $0.57. Red Hat sees Q3 2017 revenue of $613-623 million, versus the consensus of $615.2 million.
Red Hat sees FY2017 EPS of $2.23-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.21. Red Hat sees FY2017 revenue of $2.415-2.435 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Red Hat (RHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- William Blair Reiterates Red Hat (RHT) at 'Outperform'; Linux Bolsters Beat-and-Raise Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!