Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $600 million versus the consensus estimate of $593.34 million.
Subscription revenue from Infrastructure-related offerings for the quarter was $427 million, an increase of 18% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 17% measured in constant currency. Subscription revenue from Application development-related and other emerging technologies offerings for the quarter was $104 million, an increase of 33% in U.S. dollars year-over-year and 32% measured in constant currency.
Red Hat sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.34, versus the consensus of $0.57. Red Hat sees Q3 2017 revenue of $613-623 million, versus the consensus of $615.2 million.
Red Hat sees FY2017 EPS of $2.23-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.21. Red Hat sees FY2017 revenue of $2.415-2.435 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Red Hat (RHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!