Recro Pharma (REPH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.83/Share
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Recro Pharma (NASDAQ: REPH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.83), versus ($0.17) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.3 million, versus $18.7 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Recro Pharma (REPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!