Reata Pharma (RETA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Reata Pharma (NASDAQ: RETA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.55 million versus the consensus estimate of $12.46 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Reata Pharma (RETA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!