Realogy Holdings (RLGY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Realogy Holdings (NYSE: RLGY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, Realogy expects to achieve overall homesale transaction volume gains in the range of 3% to 5% year-over-year. RFG's fourth quarter transaction volume is expected to increase 4% to 6% and NRT transaction volume is expected to increase 1% to 3%.
For the full year 2016, the Company expects homesale transaction volume gains in the range of 3% to 4% year-over-year. Realogy also expects to deliver Operating EBITDA of between $750 million and $770 million, yielding approximately $425 million to $450 million of free cash flow.
"Our business model continues to generate significant free cash flow, which enabled us to accelerate share repurchases during the third quarter," said Anthony E. Hull, Realogy's executive vice president, CFO and treasurer. "We will continue to be thoughtful about deploying our free cash flow, with a balanced approach to delevering, acquisitions and returning capital to shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Realogy Holdings (RLGY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!