Realogy Holdings (RLGY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Realogy Holdings (NYSE: RLGY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, Realogy expects to achieve overall homesale transaction volume gains in the range of 3% to 5% year-over-year. RFG's fourth quarter transaction volume is expected to increase 4% to 6% and NRT transaction volume is expected to increase 1% to 3%.
For the full year 2016, the Company expects homesale transaction volume gains in the range of 3% to 4% year-over-year. Realogy also expects to deliver Operating EBITDA of between $750 million and $770 million, yielding approximately $425 million to $450 million of free cash flow.
"Our business model continues to generate significant free cash flow, which enabled us to accelerate share repurchases during the third quarter," said Anthony E. Hull, Realogy's executive vice president, CFO and treasurer. "We will continue to be thoughtful about deploying our free cash flow, with a balanced approach to delevering, acquisitions and returning capital to shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Realogy Holdings (RLGY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!