Reading (RDI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.13
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Reading (NASDAQ: RDI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, versus $0.69 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.9 million, versus $61 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Reading (RDI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Philips N.V. (PHG) Reports Q3 EPS of EUR0.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!