Raytheon (RTN) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, Lifts Outlook but In-Line with Street
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.79, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.04 billion.
Raytheon sees FY2016 EPS of $7.28-$7.38, versus prior guidance of $7.13-$7.33 and the consensus of $7.41. Raytheon sees FY2016 revenue of $24.2-24.5 billion, versus prior guidance of $24-24.5 billion and the consensus of $24.45 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Raytheon (RTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!