Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c; Raises Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rayonier Advanced Materials (NYSE: RYAM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.76 million. Third quarter net income of $22 million and pro forma EBITDA of $64 million.
Full year pro forma EBITDA outlook raised to $215 to $225 million from $195 to $205 million.
“We delivered another strong quarter through great execution of our Transformation Initiative,” said Paul Boynton, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “This performance is a testament to our dedication to continuous improvement over the last two years, and it gives us confidence we will exceed our 2016 guidance.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!