Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c; Raises Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rayonier Advanced Materials (NYSE: RYAM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.76 million. Third quarter net income of $22 million and pro forma EBITDA of $64 million.
Full year pro forma EBITDA outlook raised to $215 to $225 million from $195 to $205 million.
“We delivered another strong quarter through great execution of our Transformation Initiative,” said Paul Boynton, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “This performance is a testament to our dedication to continuous improvement over the last two years, and it gives us confidence we will exceed our 2016 guidance.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!