Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c; Raises Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rayonier Advanced Materials (NYSE: RYAM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.76 million. Third quarter net income of $22 million and pro forma EBITDA of $64 million.
Full year pro forma EBITDA outlook raised to $215 to $225 million from $195 to $205 million.
“We delivered another strong quarter through great execution of our Transformation Initiative,” said Paul Boynton, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “This performance is a testament to our dedication to continuous improvement over the last two years, and it gives us confidence we will exceed our 2016 guidance.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!