Raymond James Financial (RJF) Tops Q4 EPS by 29c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raymond James Financial (NYSE: RJF) reported Q4 EPS of $1.28, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.41 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Raymond James Financial (RJF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Raymond James (RJF) to Market Perform
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) to Acquire Certain Materials Business Assets from Heraeus Group
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!