Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
Raven Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.56 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Francesca's Holdings Corp. (FRAN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Light Q4 EPS
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Q3 Loss of 29c/Share; Guides Wide Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!