Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Total S.A. (TOT) Confirms Death of Chairman, CEO Christophe de Margerie
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
Raven Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!