Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Raven Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!