Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Raven Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raven Industries Announces New Corporate Credit Facility
- Reynolds American (RAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Honeywell (HON) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.41; Boosts FY15 EPS Midpoint Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!