Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Raven Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.56 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Highwoods Properties (HIW) Tops Q2 FFO by 7c, Updates Gudiance
- Nice Systems (NICE) Misses Q2 EPS Expectations by 2c; Guides Q3, FY14 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!