Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $39.42 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.28)-($0.26), versus the consensus of ($0.24). Rapid7, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42.2-43.6 million, versus the consensus of $43.3 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.87)-($0.84), versus the consensus of ($0.91). Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $154.6-156.0 million, versus the consensus of $154.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!