Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.22), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.29 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.21)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.22). Rapid7, Inc. sees Q3 2016 revenue of $38.6-40 million, versus the consensus of $38.5 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.95)-($0.87), versus the consensus of ($0.91). Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $153-156 million, versus the consensus of $152.11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!