Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.22), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.29 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.21)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.22). Rapid7, Inc. sees Q3 2016 revenue of $38.6-40 million, versus the consensus of $38.5 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.95)-($0.87), versus the consensus of ($0.91). Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $153-156 million, versus the consensus of $152.11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!