Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.22), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.29 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.21)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.22). Rapid7, Inc. sees Q3 2016 revenue of $38.6-40 million, versus the consensus of $38.5 million.
Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.95)-($0.87), versus the consensus of ($0.91). Rapid7, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $153-156 million, versus the consensus of $152.11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!