Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ramco-Gershenson (NYSE: RPT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.07 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.53 million.
“Based on our solid performance in the quarter and year to date we are on track to meet our stated business objectives for 2016,” said Dennis Gershenson, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our two Michigan shopping center sales and subsequent purchase of Centennial Shops in metropolitan Minneapolis reflect our continued focus on selling lower-growth centers and redeploying that capital into high-quality shopping centers, that have significant internal growth potential and the ability to add long-term value through strategic redevelopments, in attractive first ring metropolitan sub-markets.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!