Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ramco-Gershenson (NYSE: RPT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.07 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.53 million.
“Based on our solid performance in the quarter and year to date we are on track to meet our stated business objectives for 2016,” said Dennis Gershenson, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our two Michigan shopping center sales and subsequent purchase of Centennial Shops in metropolitan Minneapolis reflect our continued focus on selling lower-growth centers and redeploying that capital into high-quality shopping centers, that have significant internal growth potential and the ability to add long-term value through strategic redevelopments, in attractive first ring metropolitan sub-markets.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!