RailAmerica (RA) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
RailAmerica (NYSE: RA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $139.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.84 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Layne Christensen Co (LAYN) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q3 Loss
- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. (OSN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.08
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (DMND) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Ex-Items, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!