RailAmerica, Inc. (RA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.09 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!