RailAmerica, Inc. (RA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.09 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Omega Protein Corp. (OME) Tops Q3 EPS by 34c
- Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!