RailAmerica, Inc. (RA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Jimmy John's Preparing IPO - Report
RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.09 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zhaopin (ZPIN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Posts Stronger Q1 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!