RailAmerica, Inc. (RA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/24: (ONVO) (UA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (QCOM) Lower (more...)
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
- General Motors (GM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.09 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (ZMH) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Lowers Top-End of FY Outlook
- Old Republic International Corp. (ORI) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (RS) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c, Q3 EPS Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!