Radisys Corp (RSYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Radisys Corp (NASDAQ: RSYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $49.87 million.
Radisys Corp sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.02-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.06. Radisys Corp sees Q4 2016 revenue of $40-44 million, versus the consensus of $49.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radisys Corp (RSYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c