Radisys Corp (RSYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Radisys Corp (NASDAQ: RSYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $49.87 million.
Radisys Corp sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.02-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.06. Radisys Corp sees Q4 2016 revenue of $40-44 million, versus the consensus of $49.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radisys Corp (RSYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!