RadioShack Corp. (RSH) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenue Falls Short
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $941.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts Low-End of FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Split ACS Business into Two Segments
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
- One Week Into Earnings Season, S&P Is Outperforming Prior Periods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!