RadioShack Corp. (RSH) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenue Falls Short
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $941.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports Q4 EPS of RMB0.34
- RXI Pharma (RXII) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- China Housing & Land Dev. (CHLN) Swings to Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!