RadioShack Corp. (RSH) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenue Falls Short
- Wall St. ends up slightly as focus turns to earnings
- Market Wrap: Dell Makes it Official with EMC; Lilly Hit on Drug Halt; Ferrari IPO Revs up
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Ryder System (R) Cuts Q3, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Layoffs Could Indicate a Disastrous Quarter is Coming
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $941.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Suncoke Energy (SXC) Posts Q3 Loss of 6c/Share
- Sturdy quarter likely for financials, but ETF investors cautious
- Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!