Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $202.59 million.
For the three months ended June 30, 2016, Radiant reported adjusted net income attributable to common stockholders of $2.8 million. For the three months ended June 30, 2015, Radiant reported adjusted net income attributable to common stockholders of $2.1 million.
Radiant also reported adjusted EBITDA of $5.4 million for the three months ended June 30, 2016, compared to adjusted EBITDA of $6.5 million for the three months ended June 30, 2015. Normalizing these results to exclude non-recurring transition costs associated with the interim operation of Service by Air's back-office operations, adjusted EBITDA would have been $5.9 million and $6.7 million for the three months ended June 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radiant Logistics (RLGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!