Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $202.59 million.
For the three months ended June 30, 2016, Radiant reported adjusted net income attributable to common stockholders of $2.8 million. For the three months ended June 30, 2015, Radiant reported adjusted net income attributable to common stockholders of $2.1 million.
Radiant also reported adjusted EBITDA of $5.4 million for the three months ended June 30, 2016, compared to adjusted EBITDA of $6.5 million for the three months ended June 30, 2015. Normalizing these results to exclude non-recurring transition costs associated with the interim operation of Service by Air's back-office operations, adjusted EBITDA would have been $5.9 million and $6.7 million for the three months ended June 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radiant Logistics (RLGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- P&G raises FY organic sales growth forecast after sales beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!