Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Radcom Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.27 million.
"We were pleased with our strong third quarter results which were driven by our expanding relationship with AT&T, as well as ongoing momentum with other Tier 1 carriers globally," commented Mr. Yaron Ravkaie, RADCOM's CEO. "During the quarter, we continued to see accelerated engagements with leading top-tier carriers about their respective NFV strategies given the recent public endorsement from AT&T. In light of all these engagements and in our efforts to remain the go-to NFV vendor for customer experience, we are making investments to support our growth by scaling up our workforce with a particular focus on engineering."
Mr. Yaron Ravkaie concluded, "We are reiterating our 2016 revenue guidance range to $28-$29.5 million, up 50%-58% compared with 2015. Given the Company's best-of-breed MaveriQ suite, our message of future proofing NFV migration is resonating with carriers globally. As a result, we believe that RADCOM is well positioned to maintain its momentum for the remainder of the year and beyond."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!