Rackspace (RAX) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c,; Guides Q3 Revs Below the Street
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rackspace (NYSE: RAX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $524 million versus the consensus estimate of $521.19 million.
"Demand is scaling rapidly for the expertise and managed services that we provide to businesses that use AWS, the Microsoft Cloud, and our OpenStack private cloud," said Taylor Rhodes, president and CEO of Rackspace. "We now serve almost 600 customers on these platforms, including some of the world's largest companies. During the second quarter, we demonstrated continued revenue growth, along with higher profitability, higher capital efficiency, strong operating cash flow and record free cash flow."
Rackspace sees Q3 2016 revenue of $510-515 million, versus the consensus of $530.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rackspace (RAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!