Rackspace (RAX) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c,; Guides Q3 Revs Below the Street
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rackspace (NYSE: RAX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $524 million versus the consensus estimate of $521.19 million.
"Demand is scaling rapidly for the expertise and managed services that we provide to businesses that use AWS, the Microsoft Cloud, and our OpenStack private cloud," said Taylor Rhodes, president and CEO of Rackspace. "We now serve almost 600 customers on these platforms, including some of the world's largest companies. During the second quarter, we demonstrated continued revenue growth, along with higher profitability, higher capital efficiency, strong operating cash flow and record free cash flow."
Rackspace sees Q3 2016 revenue of $510-515 million, versus the consensus of $530.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rackspace (RAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!