Rackspace (RAX) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c,; Guides Q3 Revs Below the Street
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rackspace (NYSE: RAX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $524 million versus the consensus estimate of $521.19 million.
"Demand is scaling rapidly for the expertise and managed services that we provide to businesses that use AWS, the Microsoft Cloud, and our OpenStack private cloud," said Taylor Rhodes, president and CEO of Rackspace. "We now serve almost 600 customers on these platforms, including some of the world's largest companies. During the second quarter, we demonstrated continued revenue growth, along with higher profitability, higher capital efficiency, strong operating cash flow and record free cash flow."
Rackspace sees Q3 2016 revenue of $510-515 million, versus the consensus of $530.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rackspace (RAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!