RSP Permian (RSPP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RSP Permian (NYSE: RSPP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.49 million versus the consensus estimate of $76.36 million.
Updated annual guidance: Expected 2016 average daily production increased by 10% at the mid-point to 26,500 - 28,500 Boe/d, primarily due to increased well productivity, and development capital expenditure budget increased to $285 - $315 million. The incremental investment will primarily impact the Company's 2017 production profile
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RSP Permian (RSPP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!