RSP Permian (RSPP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RSP Permian (NYSE: RSPP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.49 million versus the consensus estimate of $76.36 million.
Updated annual guidance: Expected 2016 average daily production increased by 10% at the mid-point to 26,500 - 28,500 Boe/d, primarily due to increased well productivity, and development capital expenditure budget increased to $285 - $315 million. The incremental investment will primarily impact the Company's 2017 production profile
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RSP Permian (RSPP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!