RSP Permian (RSPP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RSP Permian (NYSE: RSPP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.49 million versus the consensus estimate of $76.36 million.
Updated annual guidance: Expected 2016 average daily production increased by 10% at the mid-point to 26,500 - 28,500 Boe/d, primarily due to increased well productivity, and development capital expenditure budget increased to $285 - $315 million. The incremental investment will primarily impact the Company's 2017 production profile
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RSP Permian (RSPP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!