RPM International (RPM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RPM International (NYSE: RPM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.83, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.28 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RPM International (RPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views