RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) reported Q3 FFO of $0.69, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70.
The Company’s outlook has been updated. The updated outlook excludes potential future acquisitions and dispositions, which could result in a material change to the Company’s outlook. The 2016 outlook is also based on a number of other assumptions, many of which are outside the Company’s control and all of which are subject to change.
Pro forma operating statistics include results for periods prior to the Company's ownership and therefore assumes the hotels were owned since January 1, 2015. Pro forma guidance removes income from hotels that have been sold.
For the full year 2016, the Company anticipates:
|Current Outlook||Prior Outlook|
|Pro forma RevPAR growth (1)||0.0% to 1.0%||1.5% to 2.5%|
|Pro forma Hotel EBITDA Margin (1)|
35.5% to 36.0%
|36.5% to 37.0%|
|Pro forma Consolidated Hotel EBITDA|
$407.0M to $413.0M
|$415.0M to $425.0M|
|Corporate Cash General & Administrative|
$26.0M to $27.0M
|$27.5M to $28.5M|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!