RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) reported Q3 FFO of $0.69, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70.
The Company’s outlook has been updated. The updated outlook excludes potential future acquisitions and dispositions, which could result in a material change to the Company’s outlook. The 2016 outlook is also based on a number of other assumptions, many of which are outside the Company’s control and all of which are subject to change.
Pro forma operating statistics include results for periods prior to the Company's ownership and therefore assumes the hotels were owned since January 1, 2015. Pro forma guidance removes income from hotels that have been sold.
For the full year 2016, the Company anticipates:
|Current Outlook||Prior Outlook|
|Pro forma RevPAR growth (1)||0.0% to 1.0%||1.5% to 2.5%|
|Pro forma Hotel EBITDA Margin (1)|
35.5% to 36.0%
|36.5% to 37.0%|
|Pro forma Consolidated Hotel EBITDA|
$407.0M to $413.0M
|$415.0M to $425.0M|
|Corporate Cash General & Administrative|
$26.0M to $27.0M
|$27.5M to $28.5M|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!