RIT Technologies Ltd (RITT) Narrows Q1 Loss
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
RIT Technologies Ltd (Nasdaq: RITT) reported Q1 loss of ($0.24), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.38). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RiT Launches Beamcaster 2.0 to Dramatically Cut Costs for Secure High Bandwidth Communications
- E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Reports Q2 Loss of 12c/ADS, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS Flat with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!