RIT Technologies Ltd (RITT) Narrows Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
RIT Technologies Ltd (Nasdaq: RITT) reported Q1 loss of ($0.24), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.38). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c; Will Launch 'Optimize the Market' Strategy
- Aaron's (AAN) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Comps Fell 2.8%
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!