RIT Technologies Ltd (RITT) Narrows Q1 Loss
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
RIT Technologies Ltd (Nasdaq: RITT) reported Q1 loss of ($0.24), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.38). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Forecast
- GigPeak (GIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Sanmina (SANM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!