RIT Technologies Ltd (RITT) Narrows Q1 Loss
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
RIT Technologies Ltd (Nasdaq: RITT) reported Q1 loss of ($0.24), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.38). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Electromed (ELMD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.04
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!