RF Monolithics, Inc. (RFMI) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.01, Revenue Falls Slightly Y/Y
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
RF Monolithics, Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.02 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.29 million, versus $8.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
- TGC Industries, Inc. (TGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 18c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!