RF Monolithics, Inc. (RFMI) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.01, Revenue Falls Slightly Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
RF Monolithics, Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.02 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.29 million, versus $8.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- China Sunergy Co. (CSUN) Posts Q3 Loss of 83c/ADS; Boosts FY13 Shipments Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!