RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.48
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.46 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.31 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!