REEDS, INC. COM STK (REED) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.02, Sales Up 18% Y/Y
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
REEDS, INC. COM STK (NASDAQ: REED) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $5.5 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IC Places Signs Reed's as First Launch-Sponsor of the Imagine TV
- Brinks Co. (BCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 23c
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (RS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!