REEDS, INC. COM STK (REED) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.02, Sales Up 18% Y/Y
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
REEDS, INC. COM STK (NASDAQ: REED) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $5.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!