REEDS, INC. COM STK (REED) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.02, Sales Up 18% Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
REEDS, INC. COM STK (NASDAQ: REED) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $5.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Tops Q4 FFO by 2c
- McDermott Int'l (MDR) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- SunOpta (STKL) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c; Announces Acquisition of Citrusource
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!