REEDS, INC. COM STK (REED) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.02, Sales Up 18% Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
REEDS, INC. COM STK (NASDAQ: REED) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $5.5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reed's, Inc. To Announce Q1 Earnings on May 11, 2016
- PNM Resources (PNM) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Forum Energy Technologies (FET) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!