REEDS, INC. COM STK (REED) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.02, Sales Up 18% Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
REEDS, INC. COM STK (NASDAQ: REED) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $5.5 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reed's, Inc. "Cracks" Cracker Barrel
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- General Mills (GIS) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Plans Further Consolidation of Yoplait, Operational Activities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!