RBC Bearings (ROLL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.78, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.26 million.
“We are pleased with the operating performance during the second quarter as well as the outlook for the year,” said Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We are seeing solid customer acceptance of our aerospace and defense products which is leading to a number of large opportunities for the business and provides an excellent path for OEM aerospace growth in future years. We were also able to achieve industrial sales growth during the quarter as our stronger demand markets continued to offset areas of weakness in some of the various segments we serve.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RBC Bearings (ROLL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!