RBC Bearings (ROLL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.78, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.26 million.
“We are pleased with the operating performance during the second quarter as well as the outlook for the year,” said Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We are seeing solid customer acceptance of our aerospace and defense products which is leading to a number of large opportunities for the business and provides an excellent path for OEM aerospace growth in future years. We were also able to achieve industrial sales growth during the quarter as our stronger demand markets continued to offset areas of weakness in some of the various segments we serve.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RBC Bearings (ROLL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!