RBC Bearings (ROLL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.78, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.26 million.
“We are pleased with the operating performance during the second quarter as well as the outlook for the year,” said Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We are seeing solid customer acceptance of our aerospace and defense products which is leading to a number of large opportunities for the business and provides an excellent path for OEM aerospace growth in future years. We were also able to achieve industrial sales growth during the quarter as our stronger demand markets continued to offset areas of weakness in some of the various segments we serve.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RBC Bearings (ROLL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!