RAVE Restaurant Group (RAVE) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.21/Share
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RAVE Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: RAVE) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.21), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.7 million, versus $13.86 million reported last year.
For Pie Five, system-wide retail sales increased 59.2% for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016 when compared to the same period in the prior year driven by an 87.9% increase in average units open and a 14.5% decrease in the system-wide average weekly sales. The decrease in average weekly sales was due to both weaker sales in newer markets and challenging economic conditions in the restaurant industry. Comparable store retail sales decreased by 12.0% for the most recent fiscal quarter compared to the same period in the prior year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RAVE Restaurant Group (RAVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!