RAIT Financial (RAS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.08
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RAIT Financial (NYSE: RAS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), versus $0.22 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.07 million, versus $79.69 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RAIT Financial (RAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!