R.R. Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q3 EPS Views by 1c
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NYSE: RRD) reports Q3 EPS of $0.44, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter was $2.49 million, which compares to the estimate of $2.50 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. (OSN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.08
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!