Quintiles (Q) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) reported Q3 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.16 billion.
Backlog now reported on an as-contracted basis: $9.4 billion as of September 30, 2016 of which approximately $2.7 billion expected to convert to revenue over the next 12 months
Quintiles sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.04-$1.08, versus the consensus of $1.03. Quintiles sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.95-1.99 billion, versus the consensus of $1.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quintiles (Q) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!