Quintiles (Q) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) reported Q3 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.16 billion.
Backlog now reported on an as-contracted basis: $9.4 billion as of September 30, 2016 of which approximately $2.7 billion expected to convert to revenue over the next 12 months
Quintiles sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.04-$1.08, versus the consensus of $1.03. Quintiles sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.95-1.99 billion, versus the consensus of $1.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quintiles (Q) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!