Quiksilver Inc. (ZQK) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Takeda Lose Bid to Overturn $9B Actos Award
Quiksilver Inc. (NYSE: ZQK) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $426.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $413.14 million. The company reaffirmed their 2011 outlook.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Coty, Inc. (COTY) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!