Quiksilver Inc. (ZQK) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Quiksilver Inc. (NYSE: ZQK) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $426.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $413.14 million. The company reaffirmed their 2011 outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quicksilver (ZQK) Said to Seek Bidders for Management-Led Buyout - Bloomberg
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, FY Guidance Falls Short
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!