Quiksilver Inc. (ZQK) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Quiksilver Inc. (NYSE: ZQK) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $426.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $413.14 million. The company reaffirmed their 2011 outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides FY15 Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!