Quiksilver Inc. (ZQK) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Quiksilver Inc. (NYSE: ZQK) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $426.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $413.14 million. The company reaffirmed their 2011 outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!