Quicksilver Resources (KWK) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE: KWK) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.02, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $212.19 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quicksilver Resources (KWK) Files $1.75B Mixed shelf
- CBOE Holdings, Inc. (CBOE) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- TDS (TDS) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss; Guides FY14 Revs Ahead of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!