Quicksilver Resources (KWK) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE: KWK) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.02, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $212.19 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms FY
- Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!