Quicklogic Corp (QUIK) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Quicklogic Corp (NASDAQ: QUIK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quicklogic Corp (QUIK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- TAL International (TAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Revs Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!