Questcor Pharmacueticals (QCOR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Questcor Pharmacueticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.75 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor (QCOR) Dips; Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Questcor Pharma (QCOR) Stock Near Session Lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!