Questcor Pharma (QCOR) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor (QCOR) Dips; Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
- Technical Communications Corp. (TCCO) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Oppenheimer Annual Healthcare Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!