Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.37, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.89 billion.
Quest Diagnostics sees FY2016 EPS of $5.07-$5.12, versus prior guidance of $5.02-$5.17 and the consensus of $5.11. Quest Diagnostics sees FY2016 revenue of $7.51 billion, versus prior guidance of $7.47-7.54 billion and the consensus of $7.52 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!