Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows FY16 Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.37, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.89 billion.
Quest Diagnostics sees FY2016 EPS of $5.07-$5.12, versus prior guidance of $5.02-$5.17 and the consensus of $5.11. Quest Diagnostics sees FY2016 revenue of $7.51 billion, versus prior guidance of $7.47-7.54 billion and the consensus of $7.52 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!