Quanta Services (PWR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides FY16 to Weak Side
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.08 billion.
Quanta Services sees FY2016 EPS of $1.51-$1.56, versus the consensus of $1.56. Quanta Services sees FY2016 revenue of $7.65-7.75 billion, versus the consensus of $7.74 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quanta Services (PWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!