Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $51 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.74 million.
Qualys sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.16-$0.18. Qualys sees Q4 2016 revenue of $51.9-52.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Qualys (QLYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback