Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Quality Systems (NASDAQ: QSII) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $127.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $124.85 million.
Quality Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $0.75-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.76. Quality Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $495-510 million, versus the consensus of $500.48 million.
“I’m very pleased with our performance during the second quarter. The strategic investments we’ve made and the measures we’ve taken to integrate and streamline the business are starting to pay off,” commented Rusty Frantz, president and chief executive officer of Quality Systems, Inc. “Furthermore, our reinvigorated sales efforts coupled with our focus on customer relations have resulted in increased rates of customer satisfaction and favorably impacted our customer retention.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quality Systems (QSII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!