Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII) Tops Q2 Views
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.68 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Hospira, Inc. (HSP) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
- Revlon, Inc. (REV) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.34
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!