Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII) Tops Q2 Views
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quality Systems, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2015 Second Quarter Results
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- UPS (UPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Sees Dec. Shipments Up 11%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!