Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII) Tops Q2 Views
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY15 FX-Neutral EPS Growth Outlook
- SunEdison (SUNE) Announces New Growth Initiatives
- Aviat Networks (AVNW) Posts Q4 Loss of 8c/Share; Guides Q1 Revenue Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!