Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII) Tops Q2 Views
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Westport (WPRT) Updates on HPDI 2.0 Program; Cuts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.68 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- Qualstar Corp (QBAK) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Guidance FY 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!