Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII) Tops Q2 Views
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quality Systems, Inc. Announces Results of Business Strategy Review
- Starz (STRZA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q1 FFO by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!