Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Issues Q1 Outlook
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.28, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13.
Qualcomm sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.12-$1.22, versus the consensus of $1.22. Qualcomm sees Q1 2017 revenue of $5.7-6.5 billion, versus the consensus of $6.15 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Qualcomm (QCOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!