Qorvo (QRVO) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c, Q3 EPS Misses
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qorvo (NASDAQ: QRVO) reported Q2 EPS of $1.29, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $863.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $834.77 million.
Qorvo sees Q3 2017 EPS of $1.15-$1.35, versus the consensus of $1.45.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Qorvo (QRVO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!