Qorvo (QRVO) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c, Q3 EPS Misses
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Qorvo (NASDAQ: QRVO) reported Q2 EPS of $1.29, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $863.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $834.77 million.
Qorvo sees Q3 2017 EPS of $1.15-$1.35, versus the consensus of $1.45.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Qorvo (QRVO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c