QKL Stores Inc. (QKLS) Edges-Out Q4 EPS Views
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
QKL Stores Inc. (Nasdaq: QKLS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!