QKL Stores Inc. (QKLS) Edges-Out Q4 EPS Views
- Financials help limit losses from tech decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Bill Ackman Baked Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Confirm Merger Talks; Say No Decision Made
QKL Stores Inc. (Nasdaq: QKLS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Fell 5.8%
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!