QKL Stores Inc. (QKLS) Edges-Out Q4 EPS Views
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
QKL Stores Inc. (Nasdaq: QKLS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Taomee Holdings (TAOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!