QKL Stores Inc. (QKLS) Edges-Out Q4 EPS Views
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
QKL Stores Inc. (Nasdaq: QKLS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $82 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GSI Group (GSIG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- MagnaChip (MX) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!