QIWI plc (QIWI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QIWI plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.5 million.
QIWI reiterates its guidance in respect of 2016 Adjusted Net Revenue and Adjusted Net Profit outlook:
- Total Adjusted Net Revenue is expected to increase by 2% to 5% over 2015
- Adjusted Net Profit is expected to increase by 5% to 10% over 2015
The overall macroeconomic conditions continue to adversely affect the purchasing power of Russian population as decreasing real wages put pressure on the disposable income. This in turn leads to the overall decrease in consumer spending and consequently our payment volumes.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on QIWI plc (QIWI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!