QIWI plc (QIWI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
QIWI plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.5 million.
QIWI reiterates its guidance in respect of 2016 Adjusted Net Revenue and Adjusted Net Profit outlook:
- Total Adjusted Net Revenue is expected to increase by 2% to 5% over 2015
- Adjusted Net Profit is expected to increase by 5% to 10% over 2015
The overall macroeconomic conditions continue to adversely affect the purchasing power of Russian population as decreasing real wages put pressure on the disposable income. This in turn leads to the overall decrease in consumer spending and consequently our payment volumes.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on QIWI plc (QIWI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!