QCR Holdings (QCRH) Posts Stronger Q1 EPS Results
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
QCR Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: QCRH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, versus $0.06 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QCR Holdings, Inc. Announces Net Income of $6.7 Million for the Second Quarter of 2016 and Net Income of $13.1 Million Year-to-Date
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; CEO Lundgren to Reitre
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.26
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!