QCR Holdings (QCRH) Posts Stronger Q1 EPS Results
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
QCR Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: QCRH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, versus $0.06 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides FY16
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Lifts FY Guidance
- SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!