Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.09 million.
“I was encouraged by the performance of the business in the third quarter,“ said Matt Flake, CEO. “We saw improved execution on our sales pipeline and successfully deployed our first corporate banking customer. I look to build on our performance in the fourth quarter and close out the year on a high note.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Q2 Holdings (QTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!