Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.09 million.
“I was encouraged by the performance of the business in the third quarter,“ said Matt Flake, CEO. “We saw improved execution on our sales pipeline and successfully deployed our first corporate banking customer. I look to build on our performance in the fourth quarter and close out the year on a high note.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Q2 Holdings (QTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
- Waters Corp. (WAT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!