Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.09 million.
“I was encouraged by the performance of the business in the third quarter,“ said Matt Flake, CEO. “We saw improved execution on our sales pipeline and successfully deployed our first corporate banking customer. I look to build on our performance in the fourth quarter and close out the year on a high note.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Q2 Holdings (QTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Announces Presentation of Brigatinib Phase 1/2, ALTA Trial Data; ORRs of 53% and 67% Noted
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!