Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ: PXS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.01 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.89 million, versus $7.17 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c; Guides FY17 EPS Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!