Pulse Biosciences (PLSE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.21
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pulse Biosciences (NASDAQ: PLSE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.21), versus ($0.10) reported last year.
Cash, cash equivalents, and investments totaled $18.7 million at September 30, 2016 compared to $20.7 million and $3.6 million at June 30, 2016 and December 31, 2015, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pulse Biosciences (PLSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!